I fly upwards of 70,000 miles per year to create my content. Flying for a living is not the greenest occupation, so I try to make sure I minimise my carbon footprint wherever possible.
- I do not own a car. When I’m not flying, I usually travel by cycle or train.
- I don’t commute to an office every day, sitting in traffic and burning fuel. Instead I’m home based and my studio is on premises.
- My home and studio is solar powered, meaning we pull as little energy as possible from the grid.
- My servers are hosted in a sustainable data centre in Germany, powered by hydro-electricity.
- I carbon offset any excess carbon generated.
It is everyone’s responsibility to look after our beautiful planet, and keep it going for the next generation.